Mission and Vision
The Vision and Mission of Vorentoe High School
Serving the learning community to provide quality education, guidance, a safe learning environment and to install a culture of learning.
· To satisfy the learning needs of the learners of the community, to provide a balanced development of all academic, sporting, cultural and religious believes of all learners and educators at Vorentoe High School.
· To assist, support and guide any parent and learner with special needs to ensure improvement pertaining to the need and development of the learner.
· To self develop teachers to enable teaching staff to educate in a continuous and changing education field.
· To enable educators all opportunities to keep abreast of all the latest developments in education and learning areas.
· To create opportunities for learners and parents and educators to experience the education and working environments.
· To supply technological teaching tools to enable learners to develop into technological informed citizens.
· To instil a sense of pride in the image of Vorentoe High School.
· To provide adequate and modern resources for educators and learners in their goals to provide and attain knowledge.
· To seek and develop quality educators.
· To provide educators with opportunities to develop skills to be mentors and leaders in their communities.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
· The mission of Vorentoe High School is to improve the pass rate to not less than 95% with at least 40% of the candidates progressing to higher institutes of learning.
· To encourage they will follow an entrepreneurial career, thus becoming an employer.
· To educate learners to enable themselves to follow an entrepreneurial career.